• Species-specific no-trap animal removal techniques featuring one-way doors and excluders
• Humane animal handling, safe harborage and reuniting of offspring with parents/siblings
• The use of eco-friendly animal repellents and deterrent techniques to discourage return
• Professional grade animal proofing: animal entry and exit holes, identified problem areas, roof vents, chimneys, plumbing-vent pipes, exhaust vents, decks, porches, garages, etc.
• Consumer awareness and education regarding follow-up procedures
• Pre-construction Wildlife Land Clearing guidelines
for the responsible management of wildlife affected by land clearing and habitat modification